Rules of participation in
SDA Winter Camp 2020 workshops | 8-12.02.2020
1. SDA Winter Camp 2020 is organized by Street Dance Academy Michal Czyzewski located at Drzewieckiego Street 5/21, 54-129 Wroclaw, hereinafter referred to as the organizer.
2. Every person signing up to participate in the SDA Winter Camp 2020 declares that he/she has read and accepted the following Terms and Conditions and does not have any further observations. In case of underage participants the statement should be signed by parent or legal guardian.
3. Sending the application form does not secure your spot. The guarantee of spot reservation at the SDA Winter Camp 2020 is making payment:
a. promotional and normal price – paying a non-refundable deposit of 175 euro in each of the option within a period of up to 4 working days of dispatch by the form located on the website sdacamp.com (needed to pay for accommodation, flight tickets etc.)
b. last chance price – paying the whole amount of 590 euro (‘Full Winter’ option) or 465euro (‘Workshops’ option) within a period of up to 4 working days of dispatch by the form located on the website sdacamp.com (needed to pay for accommodation, flight tickets etc.)
4. In order to participate in the SDA Winter Camp the responsibility of the participant is:
a. Making payment:
1. promotional and normal price – paying a non-refundable deposit of 175 euro in each of the option within a period of up to 4 working days of dispatch by the form located on the website sdacamp.com (needed to pay for accommodation, flight tickets etc.)
2. last chance price – paying the whole amount of 590 euro (‘Full Winter’ option) or 465 euro (‘Workshops’ option) within a period of up to 4 working days of dispatch by the form located on the website sdacamp.com (needed to pay for accommodation, flight tickets etc.)
b. Making the whole payment until 15.01.2020 (promotional and normal price)
c. Participation Card must be filled, signed and send to organizer of SDA Winter Camp 2020 till 15.01.2020 (the card will be available for download from website sdacamp.com/en/registration)
If not fulfilling the above the participant may be removed from the list for SDA Winter Camp 2020 and the organizer will not pay back any refund. Organizer shall inform the possible deletion by sending an e-mail to the address given in the application
5. The price depends on the sign up date through the form at the sdacamp.com – Registration:
a. promotional price – from 29.10.2019 to 12.11.2019 (Including) or to the end of promotional spots (there are only 35 promotional spots) price for SDA Winter Camp 2020 is 515 euro (‘Full Winter’ option), 390 euro (‘Workshops’ option)
b. normal price – from 12.11.2019 to 15.01.2020 (Including) or the end of available spots price for SDA Winter Camp 2020 is 565 euro (‘Full Winter’ option), 440 euro (‘Workshops’ option)
c. last chance price – from 15.01.2020 to 12.02.2020 (including) or the end of available spots price for SDA Winter Camp 2020 is 590 euro (‘Full Winter’ option), 465 euro (‘Workshops’ option)
d. other packages according to the price list on sdacamp.com – Options
6. Participants during online registration (sdacamp.com) have the following options to choose:
a. Option ‘Full Winter’ guarantees:
• 20 regular dance classes
• 4 nights in Hotel GEM with breakfast (accommodation starts January 8.02.2020 (check-in starts 3 pm with the possibility to leave your luggage in the left-luggage room from 9 am) and ends 12.02.2020 (check out at 12 pm; or buying additional accommodation from 7th to 8th February 2020 and / or 12th to 13th February 2020 in the amount of PLN 125 / day)
• accident insurance.
b. Option ‘Workshops’ guarantees:
• 20 regular dance classes
• accident insurance.
The offer does not include the responsibility over the under aged youth. The participants under the age 18 are to be under the supervision of their parents/legal guardians or the other adult that will take care of the under aged participant by signing special statement knowing all the criminal consequences. This statement will be attached to the qualification card. Each of the option does not include access to the place of the workshop and back and access to the places of integration events.
7. Transfers must be sent to the following account:
(IBAN) PL79 1050 1575 1000 0090 6566 7405
Name: Street Dance Academy Michal Czyzewski
Address: Drzewieckiego Street 5/21, 54-129 Wroclaw Poland
Title: enter to the dance hall – entry pass, first name, family name (e.g. enter to the dance hall – entry pass, John Smith)
The date of payment is the date of crediting the funds at the organizer account.
8. Especially during dance classes it is forbidden to consume alcohol or drugs recognized by Polish law as illegal. It is also prohibited to risk life and health of other participants, mentors and instructors at SDA Winter Camp 2020. In the case of minors it’s also forbidden to smoke and / or possess any tobacco products. In case of violation of the rules mentioned above the participant can be expelled from the training hall or removed from the hotel and workshops without any refund of costs.
9. Curfew during SDA Winter Camp 2020 is valid from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am, with the assumption that at 10:00 pm all participants should be in their rooms. In the case of events organized by tutors, trainers, etc. curfew can be moved by what the participants will be notified. In hotel and hostel are also additional guests, so their rest time should be respected.
10. During SDA Winter Camp 2020 we apply the cultural behavior towards all persons at the workshop. The use of aggression, mental and physical violence is strictly prohibited.
11. All participants at SDA Winter Camp 2020 are required to participate in organized activities in-cluded in the plan and to adhere to the commands of the organizers.
12. During SDA Winter Camp 2020 one is exempted from the classes due to sickness by contacting the organizer.
13. Each participant at SDA Winter Camp 2020 is obliged to respect the organizers, as well as property locations where classes and accommodation are held. For each property damage parents or guardians are financially responsible or an adult bear the cost alone.
14. Each participant at SDA Winter Camp 2020 is obligated to show up to classes and other activities on time.
15. Each participant at SDA Winter Camp 2020 must bring proper identification – passport / current school ID card / ID card and have parents confirmation of the insurance.
16. The organizer is not responsible for any personal belongings. Electronic and sports equipment and valuables items left or lost by the participants during the stay and the transportation to or from the camp.
17. SDA Winter Camp 2020 Participants must obtain the necessary equipment (shoes, clothes, personal belongings).
18. In case of violation of the rules:
a. participant can get a verbal warning;
b. organizer will make a phone call to a parent or guardian;
c. participant can be excluded from all activities for one day without any refund of costs incurred by the participant;
d. participant will be removed from the hotel/hostel and workshops without any refund of costs.
The parent or legal guardian of an underage participant undertakes to establish contact with the organizer, including receiving phone calls from the organizer to the specified number added to contact.
19. In case of breaking the rules in section 8, the participant will be immediately removed from the SDA Winter Camp 2020 under the conditions described in Section 21 In the case of an adult, police will be notified about the violation.
20. In a situation where a participant fails to comply with instructions of the organizers, trainers and educators participant will be removed from the SDA Winter Camp 2020 under the conditions described in Section 21.
21. Removing a participant from the SDA Winter Camp 2020 is associated with dismissal from the SDA Winter Camp hotel/hostel. About removing an underage participant parent or legal guardian will be immediately informed. In this case, the organizer does not provide transportation to the place of residence. Return to the participant’s place of residence is at his own expense, or at the expense of their parents or legal guardians for a minor or for an adult participant to bear the cost of returning to their place of residence alone. Organizer for removing a participant from SDA Winter Camp 2020 will not pay any refund- participant’s stay is considered to be implemented in full and the participant is not entitled to any compensation.
22. The organizer reserves the right to change the rules of which the participants will be informed at the email address provided during the registration by the sdacamp.com.
23. Due to the safety and comfort of classes, the teachers and the organizers have the right not to allow students coming late and to ask to leave the studio students disturbing the classes.
24. Filming, recording and photographing classes without the consent of the organizer and / or instructors is prohibited. All content established without the consent of the organizer will be permanently deleted by the participant or organizer. If the participant distributes, owns and / or otherwise infringe intellectual property rights, in particular, created by the instructors involved in the SDA Winter Camp 2020 choreography, the participant or his legal guardian agrees to pay a fine of 250€ for each commenced 10 seconds of embedded content without the permission of the organizer.
25. If for reasons beyond the control of the organizers, SDA Winter Camp 2020 will be canceled or curtailed, the organizer is obliged to return costs for not participating in the SDA Winter Camp 2020 to participant, after deducting the costs incurred that are not his salary (in particular the transport, insurance, guaranteed instructors fees, accommodation fee, etc.). The considered reasons beyond the organizer, in particular, are implications of force major commonly referred to as being at least difficult to predict and such as: fire, flood, hurricane, lightning strike, explosion, lowers to the ground, hail, fall air vehicle, earthquake earth, volcanic eruption, war, revolution, state of war, natural disasters.
26. In case of participant resignation till 25.12.2019 (including) organizer returns only 50% of additionally paid money. There’s no return of advanced payment. In case of participant resignation till 8.01.2020 (including) organizer returns only 25 % of additionally paid money. There’s no return of advanced payment. In case of resignation after 8.01.2020 organizer doesn’t return any money in every option.
27. The organizer is obliged to organize 20 regular dance classes (1h 30min each) at the SDA Winter Camp 2020. For reasons beyond the control of the Organizer (in particular those mentioned in section 25) when it won’t be possible for the invited instructor to come and hold the classes, organizer reserves the right to change the guest instructor while maintaining the guaranteed number of classes.
28. The participant taking part in SDA Winter Camp 2020 and the events organized by Street Dance Academy agrees for the use, preservation and reproduction of pictures and movies through any media in any purpose consistent with applicable law, including the publication of social media, newspapers, magazines, occasional magazines, folders, electronic publications, websites, exhibitions, competitions etc. At the same time waives rights related to the control and approval of the respective use of photographs and videos of his image.
29. In the case of too small number of participants the organizer reserves the right to combine groups or cancel the workshops until 20.01.2020. In case of workshops cancelation organizer will refund all of the paid money to the same bank account that the transfer was made from in 3 weeks from the day of information of event cancelation. Information about workshops cancelation will be send to the e-mail address added during online registration.
30. The participant agrees to receive commercial and marketing information sent by Street Dance Academy Michał Czyżewski electronically using telecommunications devices. Agreement must be signed for further correspondence.
31. Please be informed that the Personal Data Administrator is Street Dance Academy Michał Czyżewski, Wrocław (54-129), ul. Drzewieckiego 5/21. The personal data provided voluntarily will be processed in order to perform the ordered service and for marketing purposes. Personal data may be shared with other entities such as the insurance company, transport operators, hotels and other subcontractors co-creating the event. Everyone has the right to inspect their data and correct them.